Sunday, September 5, 2010

Refresh

Lost a week's post because of the deleted database on one of my subdomains (my fault).  Too bad since I was on a blogging spree due to the bountiful market last week, plus I had with me charts coming from COL.

Anyway, now I'm 75% cash ready for this week, hoping not to repeat my earlier mistakes of eagerly getting in the market. 

DOW-J ended favorably last Friday with a +130 on its scales.  It seems that PSE's market would still be on the rise tomorrow.  This would be good for my EDC as it has already surpassed break-even levels.  I should be ready on my exit which has been one of my problems last weekend.up:gucci handbags
EDC Chart via Citiseconline
 I'm looking at an exit @5.2 , but with the positive effect of DOW, I shall wait near the close.

General DS of FM has now issued his last free POW.  Though I have not been to dependent on it, I guess I should take advantage of his tips now while it's free and available. So far, I'm currently looking in the following stocks:

RFM:
-consistent long term uptrend
-still looking for more entry signals.  Might be a sideways to down on the short term.
-buy@1.79
-RSI = 61.6

PNB:
-#2 of DS' POW
-sideways to up trend
-buy below 42
-RSI = 54.7

Buy on the dips on Property Stocks:
MEG - 1.92 ; FLI - 1.17; ALI - 15.9

DMC - Reentry @21.25

0 comments :

Post a Comment