Monday, September 20, 2010

Re-Entry

 Citiseconline declares a bull market until next year, even increasing most FVs of companies in the PSE.  This gives additional boost to investor confidence (at least to the local market),up:gucci bags

As I have been liquid these past few days, I am now itching to re-enter the market in bullish mode.  Mining stocks are currently in play right now, unfortunately I have already missed the train.

Despite the market being in a bullish frenzy (overbought conditions are being ignored), I am still trying to be cautious for as to avoid a whiplash.  I wanted to enter PX this morning, however the huge  gap up from 14.4 to 15.26 disabled me to do so.  JGS was also of interest for me, considering the nearing IPO of Cebu Pacific on October.  My cheapskate bids were far off from the opening prices.

Since the stocks on momentum seem to be already high up, I tried searching for relatively "cheap stocks", aiming my guns on VLL and MPI.  News about MPI liquidation by PLDT scared a chunk of shareholders which gave buying opportunity to investors.  My buying indicators already showed a buy at 3.61 after bouncing off near 3.53.  I should have not hesitated on buying since its RSI indicator is no longer in the overbought region.



When I decided to buy at 3.61, the stock eventually rose up fast, making me catch up until I was able to buy at 3.67.  Momentum2 indicators show a cross at the signal line, which makes me a bit comfortable despite buying at a higher price.  "Buy high, sell higher", as they say.

I have sliced off again on my SCC, taking profits on strength.

PD:
25% MPI
25% FGEN
12.5% EDC
12.5% SCC
25% cash

0 comments :

Post a Comment