Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling Bullish

As many have expected, I was not able to sell my ALI shares @18 during the opening since it started at a low of 16.5  Holding ALI for the meantime is not a problem for me since I had just bought it about 2 days ago.  Too bad though that I could've had achieved a personal record if only I was able to sell immediately.  But with a red DOW-J from last night, buying up would still be a hard thing to do for investors.up:gucci bags

ALI's performance this day was still impressive.  Starting at 16.50, it slowly came up towards 17.7 before sliding back down to 17.3.  Disregarding the forced buy up yesterday, ALI still proves to be in an upward trend, posting a new low at 16.44.  I am looking at an immediate sale @17.78, but I can still wait further when it reaches the 18 mark.

With 50% cash on my portfolio, I tried following some tips coming from DS by buying SCC shares @129.5.  Technicals show a "bullish engulfing" candlestick, and at the same time the narrowing of bollinger bands has been observed.  Check also the change in MTM2.

Company Disclosure also says that one of their directors bought shares at around 127.  Let's see if we can sell at my TP of 148. :D

As for my EDC, I've checked on my charts hoping I could sell at at least at 5.11. As the price seems to be stable reaching 5.08, I decided to sell a slice at this price and leave the rest at 5.11.  Interestingly, the price was closed at 5.05; however, pre-closing bids was set at 5.10.  This made my 5.08 bid be taken away and was rewarded with a bonus of .02 per share.  Closing period interests me now.  I realize how much sellers of ALI at the close had gained yesterday, when it jumped to 18.  Just wow. 

Note to self:  Sell at the close on a down market.

0 comments :

Post a Comment