Friday, December 10, 2010

GTC Orders Are Back!

Got this announcement from COL (Citiseconline):

COL ANNOUNCEMENT: CitisecOnline GTC Order Reactivation.
- Please be informed that we will be reactivating the COL GTC Order Entry function by December 13, 2010. GTC orders are limit orders which are valid for seven (7) calendar days. This service will now be fully available for all COL customers again by Monday, thank y...ou very much for all the patience!

This is welcome news for busy traders like me, who no longer have the time to monitor the stock market religiously.  Ever since the start of midterms, I was not able to trade as much as I used to, due to the very tight schedule of exams and case studies.  Thankfully, with this GTC (Good-till-Canceled) option, at least I can post my trades with respect to my target entry and exit points any time during the week. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment