Thursday, August 12, 2010

Noob

As I am a newbie on Stock Trading, I am also still a noob on setting up my own web site.  I plan to blog about my daily activities in the stock market as part of my learning process.  Since I am also taking MS Finance starting this September, I might even blog about interesting facts regarding my classes.  Somewhat like a Project 365 in Finance.
up:gucci bags

Well, for now, I am trying to setup my site having a subdomain (finance.scioncho.com) point to this blog which is actually being hosted by wordpress.com .  As for today's trading day, I'm still holding on to my portfolio containing ALI, DGTL, JGS and MPI.  I'm just waiting for ALI to go back up before I sell it to maximize my gain.

Anyway, that's all for now.  Hopefully you can read this at my subdomain sooner. ( If I am able to figure this thing out) :P

0 comments :

Post a Comment