Monday, January 10, 2011

First Blood!

The last 2 trading days was a bloodbath for most traders, especially today.  My paper profit from DMC and AGI had just been wiped out! I am currently holding Blues, which should have been traded on the swing. 

For the past few weeks, gains only come from the 3rd liners.  Because of this, I was tempted to enter in this so-called "basura" (garbage) stocks, with CYBR as target after its ceiling play last weekend.  Well, for now, the stock might be in consolidation mode, especially since the market was generally down today. 

I haven't had any gains yet since the start of this year.  I really should start thinking about swing trading the Blues, before any major trend comes up.  Or, just tell myself to be patient hehe. 

AP and DMC had a big drop today.  I've checked AP's previous charts and saw the 30 initial support.  Added shares @29.8, however it closed down further to 29.  I hope it doesn't continue to go towards a down trend.

Stocks to watch:
SCC - formed a bullish pennant.  Just wait for a rise in volume.

0 comments :

Post a Comment