Saturday, January 15, 2011

FDC

My first time to look at FDC's charts, I have noted that a bullish pennant has been formed.  On the next trading day, it was traded with gusto gaining impressive volume signifying a valid positive momentum.

FDC (Filinvest Development Corporation) is the parent company of FLI (Filinvest Land) and EastWest Bank.  The company is also involved in the production of sugar (Pacific Sugar Holdings Corporation).  East West Bank plans to do an IPO, probably  this year, so this should be a good thing for FDC.

Looking at the Price-Earnings ratio, FDC has increased its EPS from .23 in 2009 to .52 in 2010.  My personal TP for now would be 8.56, assuming stable growth and earnings.

I am including this stock to be among my watchlist for this year, which already include AP, DGTL and EDC.

Personal Recommendation:  BUY

0 comments :

Post a Comment