Saturday, January 29, 2011

After Another Major Correction

And so FDC disappointed me badly, currently having a 24% loss (!!).  The big price drop was due to the ongoing market correction, and was pushed further by the retraction of FDC in stock offerings due to the low price (which ironically made it lower).  I'm still holding this for the long term, albeit recognizing it as a stuck for now.  I still believe it is a fundamentally good stock, however, with its low float, I'm not sure when will it start going up again.  I am actually tempted to buy more to average down however, I am still studying some other options (stocks), hopefully to regain short term losses.

Some notes:
DMC- Director Sid buys at around 32.6, so it should be safe at those levels.  Probably average down at that price in case it goes lower again.
AMC- Milk prices are projected to go up.
AGI- c/o MEG is currently looking good at this down market.  Seems like property stocks are slowly going back in play.

Watchlist:
PCOR- with oil prices looking to go up, this stock may be cheap at these levels.  Plus good volume on the past 2 days.  Buy at 14.37.

0 comments :

Post a Comment