Friday, January 14, 2011

14%

Pulled a fast one on ELI.  Bought yesterday near the close at .64, then sold at .74 for a 14% gain.  I think this is my biggest for a 1 day trade so far.  The stock opened immediately at 10% gain, which is very impressive.  However, it hit a wall at .75, with the heavy selling of Tower Securities.

I guess I'm just too scared to play speculative stocks for now.  I have no assurance that I could monitor it anytime now that grad school has started once again.

I think ELI would further go up especially when Tower has finished selling.  Some traders say tp is on the 1- levels.  For now, with my current losses on the blues after the January correction, I'm locking in on profits for an added boost, and will eventually go back to my favorites. 

For the next trading day, I have posted some buy orders for AP at around 27.15.  Foreign brokers seem to be accumulating at current levels already.

1 comments :

ScIoN said...

I wasn't able to buy AP at the 27 levels. It only reached 28 before shooting back up to 30.

Post a Comment