Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book of ELI

Tried to trade a speculative stock today in the name of ELI.  After hearing this tip from a fellow online trader, I checked the charts immediately.  I may be already too late for the day as the price has just formed a very long candle stick with large volume.  But since I it's just the first day, hopefully I am still on time to ride the wave and so I got myself some shares at .64.  The day ended with ELI giving me a break-even price at .65.  Hopefully tomorrow, it would start flying.

As for the rest of my portfolio, it improved just a bit, no thanks to another declining spree for AP.  I still have faith on this stock, but it seems it is still finding its bottom.  I do hope it stop now, and at least give me signs that it will push back up eventually.

0 comments :

Post a Comment