Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bumpy Ride Ahead

 From now on, I shall classify my holdings accdg to my investment plans.
Yesterday and today was bloody as hell.  I wasn't able to monitor today as I went out to play tennis instead hehe.  PSEi now in almost flat 4000.

Core (Long term)
AP - based on the latest candlestick, it might go down more.  RSI shows nearing oversold conditions.  Trade for profit at 28.76?
EDC - Range trading for now. 
AMC - I rarely monitor this hehe.

Momentum
AGI - If it shows strength tomorrow, it should be a good sign as it would bounce from its lowest RSI, and will confirm reversal, based on the hammer candlestick.
DMC - Break down.  May still continue descent until it gets oversold.
MPI - Must remain above its support at 3.86

watchlist
SCC -  buy at 180.  Bounce back at 178.
LND - buy at 1.46.  Stop at 1.26

0 comments :

Post a Comment