Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Window for Selling

Some comments of my portfolio:

CMT is still consolidating.  Wrong move since funds used here came from my sale of MPI which has increased to 4.11 today.  MPI has now a buy signal based on MACD.

AP shows a shooting star, sell asap for a swing.  Currently at 22.15, plan is to submit a sell order at 22.3 (yesterday's trading price with 17% volume) or higher.

EDC, still consolidating.  Plan to sell shares bought at 5.99 (50%) to reduce some load.

It was a good thing I still have some SCC left in my portfolio.  Buy the dips on the first rung of fibonacci. 4 consecutive green candles.  Perhaps tomorrow would be its last run.  Just waiting for a sell signal.

FGEN, slight gap up but with a shooting star.  Still trading sideways.

Looks like tomorrow is a selling spree for me!  :) 

0 comments :

Post a Comment