Monday, October 18, 2010

Ole Ore!

Last night, after finishing my part on the case study of Reagan Deficits, I noticed that a friend who works for ORE posted at Market Mirror some pictures of actual mining developments.  If his info is correct, shipments are currently in preparation, which means cash for the company + shareholders.

At the open of today's trade, ORE's prices increased starting from 3.14 up to a high of 3.22.  I nearly chased all the way up, good thing I didn't as prices went back down to 3.16 at around 10am.  3.16 was the first pivot point for this week, and so I considered buying.  The stock played further down to 3.13 and then settled at 3.15.

Judging the charts, it is still on the uptrend and have rested a bit.  I am hoping by tomorrow, it would break out from 3.25 given the significant increase in volume today.  MTM2 indicator also shows a positive.

Gus Cosio has been an advocate of ORE about a month ago, as he relies on the "story".  It is also good to note that FAMI (whom Gus may be affiliated to) has ORE on its list of stocks for its Equity program.



PD:  Oh no! 6 Stocks!
AMC - 9.76% 
AP - 15.68%  
CMT - 11%
EDC - 25.24%
URC- 17.89%
ORE - 18.93%

AP remains to be my cash cow for now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment