Friday, October 22, 2010

Left Behind

My original plan of selling CMT and shifting it to SCC (or DGTL) was a good one.  Unfortunately, today's gap up for SCC (at around 10 pesos higher!) got me left behind.  SCC was consolidating and so I thought it would take a day or two for movement yet.  I guess, prices below EMA should be a good buy sign for SCC from now on.  I am hearing tp's ranging from 200-250, still far way off at the current price.  I still vow to enter, probably on the next wave.

Aside from not being able to ride SCC, my next bet was DGTL and I had my order posted at 1.56.  The fish didn't bite as it only went down to 1.57.  I'll probably wait for Tuesday again to enter.

Unfortunately for my CMT, it even went up high today reaching 2 levels!  Damn, call that an insult hehehe.  Well, it happens.

Tuesday, Oct 26 will be the debut of Cebu Pac's IPO in the stock market.  I hope it does well as I have URC in my portfolio.  My professor isn't attracted with CEB, and advised to go away for the meantime from Gokongwei stocks due to this.  Let's see what happens.

Next week, is another busy one for me!  5 more case studies (will be presenting 2) and our very first exam on a Saturday.  Wish me luck! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment