Monday, October 11, 2010

New Challengers

Prospects:
Missed the ICT train today.  Seems like resting for a bigger push.  Bounced back down after meeting its first resistance.

MPI completes a dark cloud cover plus a MACD sell.  Currently signaling a downtrend.

SCC ended with a shooting star. Let's wait at 152.39.

PD:
Bought URC at 45.25 (buy signal from CSO), buying the dips after a long candle.  1st support from the pivot point was correct, being the lowest trade for the day.  Candlestick forms somewhat like a harami, but still maintaining on the top half of the previous day's long candle.  Buy signal from CSO, was confirmed from a MACD buy and a bullish BOS.  This trade is meant for the short term-medium term only.

AP continuing on its ascent, faced the upper resistance at 26.31. Swing traders would have sold along with doyts.  The stock ended backing down further from the lower resistance @25.23.  Currently closed at 24.8. 

EDC is still having support from foreign buys (doyts and CLSA) although JPMorgan was selling.  Still a bit 50-50 on unloading tomorrow.

CMT on a lull.  I hope I wouldn't face a cut-loss here.  It should hold at 1.8 then hopefully will shoot up breaking out at 2. :P

Can't resist, bought some milk today :)

Composition:  (Oh no, I am now holding 5 stocks.)
AMC - 12% 
AP - 18.4%  
CMT - 13.5%
EDC - 32.7%
URC- 22.7%

Today, I have increased my cash investment for another 25%.  Greedy me.  Well, this is to give way to my long term plans on certain stocks, retaining my cash investments for short term trading.

0 comments :

Post a Comment