Friday, July 1, 2011

Picks of the Week [July 4-July 8]

Next week's going to be exciting!  Take a look at the chart below:


Breakout!! :D
1.) Above MACD zero signal line
2.) Both above sideways and immediate down trend channel
3.) Kichou span cross signaling a strong BUY
4.) Senkou span cross (leading signal)
5.) Prices trading above moving Averages. 

Perfect!
The problem is, I need to enter my funds ASAP into the BDO Equity Fund before momentum dries out.  Might take 2 days delay. :(

As for my picks next week, there are lots of them:
1.) MPI - Took profits at 3.69 but I plan to buy back for some more. :D
2.) EDC - entered earlier and my selling bids got hit.  With the strong volume earlier, this is a good re-buy.
3.) TA - a strong finish yesterday, too bad I didn't exceed my selling bid, but still I got some profit for around 12% gain.  Will buy more ammo for this one as I consider this among my core stocks.
4.) PX - another core stock, currently doing a parabolic rise.  I don't even know when to sell!  Instead, I plan to add more.
5.) GERI - Interesting volume today and a kumo breakout.  Will consider this stock once the dust clears.  (I am holding 10 stocks which is already time-consuming to manage).

0 comments :

Post a Comment