Friday, June 24, 2011

Waiting for the Bull [June 27-July 1]

I guess "pick of the week"s (POWs), which are heavily based on Technical analysis, are effective only on a bullish market since all you have to do is pick the fastest horse.  As for a sideways market, anything goes.  Fundamental analysis is still champion.  And of course on a down market, just avoid, take profits and cash out.

I'm around 20% cash right now, waiting for confirmation of a bull market.  Right now, prices seem to be near resistance and I hope it will break.  I'm waiting at around 4340 before I go bullish.  Still thinking if I'm willing to put 90% of my assets into equities by then.

This week, stellar performance shown by the mining sector, especially AT and PX.  Too bad I got out with AT with a loss, good thing I still have my PX.  Seems like one can't be wrong with a long position in mining.

0 comments :

Post a Comment