Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picks Of the Week [July 18- July22]

Last week, the PSEi opened lower for the first 2 days before shooting back up towards a new high on the last day.  Truly, I did enter into UITF Equities on a high price, but with the confirmed bullish momentum, I still feel safe and now am glad that my portfolio is already all green.  As the index is now on a new trend, I just hope it wouldn't just float sideways.

I may be busy this week and with my current holdings divided into a number of stocks, I will only concentrate on shifting my funds to the winners (those showing good positive trends).  Seems like 3rd liners are keeping the market afloat, with different kinds of news on backdoor listings.  I now keep my watch on just 1 stock this week, namely ALCO.

As shown in the Force index, there have been significant interest on this stock last Friday, breaking out from the kumo with considerable volume and a bought up price.  Big caution though, since this stock is most probably heavily jockeyed.  This is more of a short-term play, to take advantage of spiked price trades.

Good luck!

0 comments :

Post a Comment