Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picks of the Week [June 6-June 10]

Last week, my sole pick was PX for the continuation of the mining play and for the PPC dividend, a way of listing by introduction of Philex Petroleum.  I did buy PX on the first 2 days of the week, doubling my position in the process.    PX prices was volatile as it reached a low of 20 to a high of 21.75.  Closing price was at 20.45, a bit lower than my average cost at 20.58.  21.75 can be set as a Resistance for now, and I aim to unload some shares near that price.

As the PSEi only shows a sideways trend, with current prices seem to be correcting, I am looking to sell most of my current holdings.  Selling at strength, to protect and to realize profits.  If ever the index breaks that range resistance, then I'm definitely putting up all of my other cash into BDO's Equity fund. :D

On the weekly charts, AT seems to be this week's top pick due to the BUY signal generated from its MACD oscillator.  Its immediate RST at 18.2 may be hurdled upon for a breakout.  Not to be outdone by the mining trio, PX/LC/MA which had gained a lot these past few weeks,  AT has a story of its own in the name of the Berong Nickel mines.

0 comments :

Post a Comment