Monday, June 20, 2011

Picks of the Week [June 21-June 24]

This week's a short one due to today's holiday with respect to the Philippines' National Hero, Dr. Jose Rizal on his 150th birthday.  I wouldn't mind the short trading time since the market is still on sideways anyway.

I am still guarding in on my current holdings, not being able to check a lot of stock charts for this week.  The stock that I have that seems to have potential in going up would be AP as evidenced by the strong close last Friday.

Investors should be wary though, since this may only be temporary especially when forced closings are not sustainable.  But looking on Friday's data, S.B. Securities and DBP-Daiwa were responsible from the sudden jump of the stock's prices, considerably with volume.  I see this as a bullish sign.  Interestingly, DBP-Daiwa seems to be shifting its funds to AP and SCC, both of which I have.


*  I am happy to discover ChartNexus which offers its charting software for free, with PSE data also available.  If only its add-on, XpertTrader is also free, then I would be able to automate my trading system. hehehe

0 comments :

Post a Comment