Friday, February 3, 2012

January 2012

ScIoN Fund

The following is the composition for my trading portfolio as of Feb 3, 2012:



I am happy to say that except for FDC which I still have a cost at 3.94, all of the other stocks are on a positive.  The Philippine Index is doing good that only a few funds have exceeded its current 8.81% YTD gain.  The ScIoN fund registers 9.01%, just a few notches above the index'.


AJC Fund

Starting this February, I will also hold another portfolio which is being handed over to me by a friend.  He was not able to monitor his stocks and was already around 12% down.  I'll be rebalancing his portfolio which can take a few more trading days to sell the losers and hopefully buy the winners.    He has already lost a total of around Php60,000 and it would be my pleasure to turn this loss into a gain.    We're in a bullish market nowadays, and that's why I'm confident that I can do it! :D

This is his portfolio when it was given to me.  Average price is his cost, while Market price was the current price during that day.



As of Feb 3, 2012,  I have already sold APC@.72 and BEL@4.73.  Bought TA@1.31.

Portfolio down by 0.76% relative to its market value on day 1.

0 comments :

Post a Comment