Monday, September 6, 2010

Extended Rally

With EDC left on my helm (75% cash), I wasn't able to enjoy today's fanfare for an extended rally.  I think my technical indicators are overextended, that I should decrease my stops to achieve proper exit/entry strategies.

Though I did plan to wait near the close, I believe EDC sale @5.11 is a good price exit.  At around 11am, EDC was already running at 5.07 levels.  I was not yet convinced to sell through since there would be no trading at the US markets due to labor day.  Hopefully, positive momentum is still on our side.up:gucci bags

Since being cash-ready puts me in a position to be a buyer, I have been marking up stocks that could be a possible buy.  For now, most are already in oversold conditions.  I have been eyeing on property stocks lately, and tried to position myself into ALI.  Another proof that my stops have been overextended as my buy order got hit @ 16.78, while the price went down further to 16.3.  If I have followed the ideal stop, I could get it at exactly that price.

I definitely have many more to learn.

0 comments :

Post a Comment