Friday, August 13, 2010

Parallels Desktop

Though I have recently switched to Mac, I still feel the need of having a Windows machine.  Most applications still rely on Windows, that support and upgrades come in too late for Mac users.

I decided to try Parallels Desktop, a virtual machine software that enables the user to run other OS (i.e. Windows) right through Mac.  I've currently installed Windows XP (SP3) into my system, let's see what I can get from here.up:gucci handbags

In a somewhat related note, I have downloaded a .nrg file, which is basically an ISO file under Nero (Windows-based).  To convert .nrg to .iso , I was able to use nrg2iso (freeware).



I tried to install a software which required .NET framework download.  My SMART Bro USB is slow it's a pain for the Virtual machine to download using the internet.

0 comments :

Post a Comment