Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DGTL Bought on 8/2 @ 1.44

chart from PSE.com.ph

On the end of July, Tsupitero.com recommended DGTL if there would be a breakout, but warned against a breakdown.  Thinking this was a definite buy signal, I posted my order and got my shares @ 1.44 .  I bought too early, thinking that it would eventually pick up.  Eventually, the stock broke down the next day crossing the 1.42 support as low as 1.39.

It tried to find its way up again reaching as high as 1.48, but the huge drop in DOW on 8/12 made it go back to start.  It continues to swing sideways, still in a down trend.  My break even is at 1.46 and I hope it could go up soon.

Despite the dismaying performance so far, fundamental analysts has expressed interest on DGTL for the long term.  This was based on the recent earnings of the company; thus, stock prices have a chance to go up, albeit slowly, in the long term.  DS of Finance Manila even gives it a Target Price of 2.up:gucci handbags

As of 8/17
close:  1.41
EMA: 1.43
RSI: 42.24

0 comments :

Post a Comment